A strong training and placement cell is working in Mehr Chand Polytechnic College, Jalandhar, which not only guides and motivates the students for training in industries of repute, but also prepares them for interview through finishing school and helps them in getting good jobs in multinational companies on handsome pay packages.
The main aims and objectives of this cell are:
i. To encourage and guide the students in developing their personality through mock interview, lectures and expert talks.
ii. To guide students in preparing their resume.(Curriculum Vitae)
iii. To invite major industries and companies of repute for campus placement
iv. To suggest and guide students in selecting industries for their training as per their skill and interest.
Due to consistent and sincere efforts of this cell, the following industries of repute have visited the institute in recent years for campus placements.
1. M/S Larsen & Toubro, Chennei
2. M/S Abhishek Industries Pvt. Ltd.
3. M/S JSW Steels
4. M/s International Tractors Ltd. (Sonalika Group)
5. M/S Gujrat Ambuja Cement
6. M/s Trident Group
7. M/S TVS Motors
8. M/S HCL Info System
9. M/S Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
10. M/S Shree Ram Piston, New Delhi
11. M/S Amrit Engg. & Foundary Works, Goraya
12. M/S Power System & Controls, Jalandhar
13. M/S Signotron India (P) Ltd.
14. M/S SML Isuzu Ltd.
15. M/S Innovative Project Solution, Ludhiana
16. M/S A2Z Maintenance & Services, Gurgaon
17. M/S Muskaan Power Infrastructure Ltd., Ludhiana
18. M/S Airsoft Infosys, Mohali
19. M/S Honda Cars Ltd
20. M/S Tata Motors Ltd.
21. M/S VE Commercial Vehicles Limited
22. M/S Lava International Ltd.
23. M/S Saint Gobain Group
24. M/S Tech Mahindra Ltd.
25. M/S Centum Electronics Limited
26. M/S Suzuki Motorcycle India Limited
27. M/S JTEKT India Limited
28. M/S Cummins India Ltd.
29. M/S Elgi Equipments
30. M/S EMRILL, Dubai
31. M/S Asian Fine Cements Pvt. Ltd.
The placement of this institute is very high. There is no candidate who is unemployed at present. Moreover, college employment exchange has been established for registering passed out unemployed students for their future placement.
|Academic Year||Placement||Higher Education||Self Employed|
The cell is presently headed by Er. Rajesh Kumar – M.Tech, Training and Placement officer ( Contact No. +91 9779008055 , Email : firstname.lastname@example.org) , who looks after the placement activities of the students in consultation with the respective departments.